Medical Device Clinical Investigation Introduction for Career Changers
Thursday, February 25, 2021 | 10 AM CST
This webinar will have a 45 minute presentation followed by 10 to 15 minutes of Q&A.
This webinar will give you an overview of our clinical project management (CPM) training program. This webinar aims to reach clinical research career changers to introduce them to the basic medical device clinical project management principles. Examples of career changers are research professionals coming from health-related fields like for example epidemiology or in the Clinical Study department in a hospital– you have experience in performing clinical research, but never worked in a medical device company. After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the main elements of effective clinical project management:
- Continuous MONITORING of actual status versus the defined plan,
- Effective COMMUNICATION with all involved parties and reporting,
- Strict TEAM MANAGEMENT with clear identification of roles and responsibilities and
- Being prepared and ready to activate CONTINGENCY plans if necessary.
- Decide if the complete clinical project management (CPM) training program with Carin Nilsson is valuable to you. The training program is a direct one-to-one dialogue training that is tailored to your current clinical investigation or clinical project management role.
Carin Nilsson, Partner
confinis CPM ag
Clinical Research Professional with 15 years of leading clinical investigations within the medical device industry. She has successfully led medical device clinical investigations because of her appreciation and understanding of the importance of cross-functional processes and collaboration with different teams in a medical device company – in particular Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Sales & Marketing and Market Access. Carin started as a career changer, who is passionate about educating colleagues through her direct dialogue training that is tailored to career changers current clinical investigation or clinical project management role. She has helped career changers transition from keeping up to being leaders of their clinical investigation project.
For More Information, Contact:
Division Director, Life Science Programs
+1 (312) 224-1693