Case Study: Use of Artificial Intelligence to Filter through Regulatory Sources for Data
Vada Perkins, Head, Regulatory Intelligence, Director, Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
Recorded on May 19, 2020
- Current utilization of AI for regulatory intelligence
- Developed databases to filter multiple sources
- Piloted industry machine learning technology
- Ensuring delivery of correct & relevant information
- Possible applications of machine learning technology
- Sharing methods to disseminate data to strategists
This webinar is available for download for $249.
Head, Regulatory Intelligence, Director, Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
Vada A. Perkins (CAPT, ret.) is a former FDA Senior Advisor for Regulatory Science and a recognized global regulatory policy & intelligence expert with thought leadership in the application of technology, international data standards, and data management in the development, interpretation, and implementation of guidance and regulations. His proactive collaboration with national and international stakeholders serves to promote global regulatory convergence to better assess the safety, efficacy, quality, and performance of medicinal products worldwide. Vada was the lead author of the ISO IDMP medicinal and pharmaceutical product standards (ISO 11615/ISO 11616) and corresponding technical specifications (ISO 20443/ISO TR 20451).
For More Information, Contact:
Division Director, Life Science Programs
+1 (312) 224-1693