Semi-Annual ACO Leadership Forum: Chicago
March 11-12, 2019 | Chicago, IL
The Kimpton Gray Hotel
WE GUARANTEE 100% PRIVACY, YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SHARED
Curious what a Q1 Productions Forum looks like?
Here are highlights from the 2018 Forums hosted in Philadelphia. Special thanks to Infinix for putting this together.
About the Forum:
As the Accountable Care Organization model continues to evolve, leadership teams are facing an environment where government and commercial payers expect a level of downside risk to be integrated, causing concern and a need for delivery of even higher levels of efficient patient care. Focusing a great deal on risk appetites as well as bundled payments, alternative payment models and progressive value-based contracts with commercial payers while also engaging patients and physicians in the model is of essential importance in moving the ACO model into the future.
Topics Being Addressed Include:
- Next Generation ACOs Driving Quality & Cost Effectiveness
- Adjusting Variability in Risk Levels in the ACO Model
- Evolving CMS Policies & Frameworks Impacting ACOs
- ACO Success Beyond Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Increasing Patient Participation in Accountable Care Organizations
- Provider Engagement & Increased Participation of HCPs
- Exceeding Care Delivery Quality Standards & Metrics
- Enhanced Integration of Technology to Streamline Operations
- Format Focuses on Small Group, Executive Dialogue
- Restricted Number of Didactic Presentations
- Pre-scheduled Networking Meetings with Suppliers
all from Accountable Care Organizations
Networking time build into the agenda to allow industry peers to connect and exchange ideas.
Open Dialogue and Group Share
Boardroom discussions are designed to maximize peer to peer learning and knowledge share.
500 N. Dearborn Suite 500 | Chicago, IL 60654
Chicago, IL 60654