As many executive assistants look to further career growth, find new opportunities within the field, as well as increase personal skill sets, adding value to daily responsibilities is seen as one method in elevating work and standing out in the corporation. Examples of areas that can be improved include attention to detail and both oral and written communication skills, which when increased to a higher level of professionalism not only aids executive leaders but also raises the profile and value of the assistant. Creating a career path through adding value, in addition to finding greater personal satisfaction are just two of the many reasons that elevating daily tasks will benefit executive assistants.
- Recognizing areas where value can be added
- Building a case for implementation by going above and beyond
- Developing a career path & increasing exposure
- Recognition for work completed to a high standard
- Identifying areas that need improvement
Executive Administrative Assistant
Brooke Akins | Manager, Market Intelligence | 312.224.1693 email@example.com