Establishing & Building Strategic Partnerships with Key Customers, Focusing on Value and Contract Effectiveness with the use of Advanced Pricing Models, Knowledge of Impactful Healthcare Economics, While Overcoming Competition and Transparency with the use of Benchmarking Data
Throughout the medical device and diagnostic industries, calculating, confirming and achieving the optimal price for technologies continues to be a cause for considerable concern, given extreme levels of pricing pressure from customers, heightened levels of market competition and the need to drive revenue and shareholder value. In the 2019 program, which focuses heavily on small group discussion, debate and benchmarking, pricing executives will be joined with strategic account executives as well as stakeholders from IDNs, Health Systems and GPOs in order to participate in a well-rounded program.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2019?
- Dynamic tracked sessions providing covering 36+ topics
- Workshop sessions to enhance pricing and accounts strategies
- Combining Device Strategic Pricing and Strategic Accounts
- Industry-led moderation of small group boardroom discussions
- Increased customer supply chain & decision maker participation
- Further team discounts available for industry group participation
Eric Jahnke | Sr. Marketing Manager | Q1 Productions
312.955.0424 | firstname.lastname@example.org