Includes 1 Hour Windows Media Video File and PowerPoint presentations for immediate download.
As sales trainers develop curriculums that incorporate knowledge sharing on scientific product information, general industry knowledge, and selling skills, it is key to understand which segments of the curriculum could be done remotely in order to maximize learning while managing costs. Sales trainers must also develop standards to measure the value of a virtual training in order to demonstrate that is as effective and engaging as an in person meeting. Identifying ideal situations and topics for which remote training is best suited, and steps to take in the development of a remote training curriculum will enable greater value within these valuable programs.
- Selecting content best aligned with online delivery
- Methodologies for engaging trainees remotely
- Gamification of training content
- Regular reminders to re-engage
- Quizzing & retesting on material
- Data analysis of training behaviors & engagement
- Driving return on investment through data gathered
Karl Kapp, Ed.D
Professor of Instructional Technology