12th Annual Medical Device Packaging Conference2022 | Location TBD
Implement cost-effective packaging design that maintains product integrity & meets evolving global compliance standards
Join industry executives and professionals at this medical device packaging conference on exploring perspectives on innovative, cost-effective packaging design and evolving regulatory requirements so you can ensure compliance. Get clarification on ambiguous industry standards and identify areas for improvement within your current packaging systems through in-depth case-study presentations and group discussions.
Presenters discuss methods to maintain package quality and product integrity while embracing sustainable materials and incorporating new design trends.
Main topics include:
- Maximizing Sustainability via Optimized Package Design
- Effective Test Methods for Evaluating Packaging Sterile Barrier
- Impact of Sterilization Innovation Upon Packaging Materials & Design
- Maintaining Compliance with MDR Packaging Requirements
- Maximizing Process Efficiency via Optimal Test Selection & Performance
- Practical overview of ISO 15523:2021 symbol requirements
Featured speakers include:
- Rishabh Jain, Senior Research Scientist, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC
- Roger Peterson, Manager of Global Labeling Systems, Arthrex
- Todd Powell, Director of Sterility Assurance, Bayer
This program offers three half-day modules to maximize retention and engagement. Q1 Production’s sophisticated event platform was designed with smart technology for the ultimate virtual experience. Thoughtfully designed, customizable, networking features foster a sense of collaboration, discussion, allowing attendees to make direct connections.
Download the full agenda or call one of our representatives to learn what makes Q1 Productions events so different from other industry events. Learn more today!