Includes 1 Hour Windows Media Video File and PowerPoint presentations for immediate download.
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), signed into law in January of 2011, as well as the final 2015 Preventive Controls for Human Food Rule and Preventive Controls for Animal Food Rule, continue to have widespread ramifications for food manufacturers as they work to comply with increased regulatory requirements and published compliance dates. While intended to ensure the safety of the US food supply, many food safety executives face concerns over the implementation of the new rules and the effect on production processes, audit schedules and costs. Gaining insight into FDA’s strategies for managing industry compliance and developing a detailed understanding of the FSMA rules is essential for all executives.
- Details on FSMA Final Rule for Preventive Controls for Human Food
- Requirements for a written food safety plan
- Record keeping, GMPs and inclusion of the entire supply chain
- FDA insights into implementation, training and compliance
- Technical assistance with meeting compliance dates
Office of Food Safety with the Center of Food Safety and Applied Nutrition