ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The 12th Annual Medical Device Coverage & Reimbursement conference is the most established and well attended reimbursement forum in the medical device industry. Manufactures, CMS, TRICARE, FDA, PCORI, commercial payers and several other key stakeholders from across the country will gather to address significant issues and strategic solutions for securing coverage for innovative medical device technologies. This year’s conference will feature discussions surrounding commercial payer policies and processes, establishing mutually beneficial partnerships with ACOs, formulating a value-based reimbursement strategy in light of Medicare physician quality programs and shared perspectives on proactively preparing for bundled payments. Industry executives will share successful techniques to improve device comparative effectiveness and steps taken to stand out in a crowded market while best meeting evidentiary requirements to optimize payer collaboration and market access. As with all Q1 conference programs, the focus of the program will be not only educational, but will also on formal and informal networking opportunities. Through a variety of payer, industry and stakeholder perspectives, this program will deliver on unparalleled networking and knowledge share opportunities.
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
We brought the conference to the DC area to involve more stakeholders such as CMS, TRICARE, and FDA
- Keynote: The Impact of Medical Device Reimbursement on Cost, Innovation and Health Outcomes
- Effectively Securing Clinical Evidence through Early-Phase High Level Decision Making
- Medical Policy Roundtable: Understanding Commercial Payer Policies and Processes
- Establishing Performance-Based Risk Sharing Agreements with Payers
- ACO Roundtable: Establishing Mutually Beneficial Partnerships
- Maximizing Health Economic Efforts In Non-Us Markets – Sometimes Less Is More
- Next Steps for Medical Device Parallel Review: CMS, FDA & Private Payers
- Evolving To a New Normal for Medicare Coverage: Coverage with Evidence Development (CED)
- Formulating a Value-Based Reimbursement Strategy in Light of Medicare Physician Quality Programs
- Shared Perspectives on Proactively Preparing for & Managing Bundled Payments
- PCORI Outcome Studies for Medical Devices