About the Product
Includes 1 hour and 5 minute Windows Media Video File and PowerPoint presentations for immediate download.
The ability to identify and structure appropriate risk-based approaches to improve the reliability of a medical device is critical for a successful process validation strategy. Device verification and validation engineers are tasked with developing evidence which provides a high degree of assurance that a product or system accomplishes its intended requirements. As technology rapidly evolves, it is important for verification and validation professionals to thoroughly understand the current regulatory environment and develop their strategies accordingly.
- Understanding the regulatory landscape and expectations
- Creating and defining a validation roadmap to success
- Using industry best practices and tools
- Defining validation requirements emphasizing risk
- Creating a communication and ‘sell’ strategy for the ‘target’ audience of the validation plan and approach
Quality Systems Solutions Director – Global Quality Systems
Participants that will find this webinar most beneficial will be those involved in medical device and diagnostic companies. Job titles of attendees that will be most applicable for this session will be:
- Verification and Validation
- Software Verification and Validation
- Process Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Process Validation