Careers at Q1 Productions
Conference Program Manager
If you are an independent worker, looking to work in a team environment but with specific job responsibilities and with ownership of your work, and are looking for a fast-paced, exciting work environment where subject matter changes 6-8 times per year, allowing you to learn the ins and outs of a new industry, this job is for you!
The Conference Program Manager is a core member of the Q1 Productions team, and is responsible for developing educational content within the healthcare/life sciences industry, helping executives and companies transform the delivery and access of care for patients around the world.
- Research and develop conference content for educational meetings
- Conduct phone interviews to develop relevant and timely content
- Identify and secure executive level conference presenters
- Plan and execute 6-8 conferences annually, travel to meetings
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote meetings
- Work with production team on co-development of conference content
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, English or related field
- Two years of business (non-academic) research and writing experience
- Demonstrated ability to research and write quickly, and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with the team
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, enjoy talking to others
- Inside sales or phone based market research experience is a plus
BENEFITS & THE FUN STUFF
- Working hours provide flexibility for work-life balance
- Competitive compensation above average for the field
- Competitive benefits including medical, vision, dental and 401k
- Travel to meetings throughout the US with colleagues
- Generous PTO allotment and annual year end shut-down
ABOUT Q1 PRODUCTIONS
Q1 Productions is a Chicago-based corporation passionate about learning and education, and executes over 80 conference programs annually; ensuring executives throughout the life sciences industry have access to knowledge surrounding new regulatory and product access techniques. Our meetings are rated extremely highly and we have a tremendous following of executives that have come to depend on Q1 for their educational needs.
Q1 Productions is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 – 50,000 per year
Please provide a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for the role to email@example.com.
1 W Monroe St 4th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603