Careers at Q1 Productions
Q1 Productions, an educational provider for management and executive level professionals, seeks a Content Copywriter to support various digital marketing initiatives.
Q1 Productions provides professional enrichment and educational resources needed to excel in your career and industry. From conferences, forums, webinars and other services- Q1 has over a dozen years of experience in providing high level educational content, and is consistently ranked by participants as delivering quality programs, speaker selection, networking opportunities, and facilitation.
- Create monthly content aligned with editorial calendar that can be adapted for various marketing channels.
- Work directly with our Marketing Director and Content Marketing Manager to develop relevant articles, interviews, blog posts, landing pages, social media messages, ad copy, press releases, and email copy.
- Develop content to be shared far and wide; understands the differences between channels and modifies content appropriately.
- Write copy aimed at stimulating traffic, brand awareness and creating buzz.
- Develop thought leader content that maintains Q1 Productions’ position as a category leader and market innovator.
- Work collaboratively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment to achieve goals and growth objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or related degree.
- Exemplary portfolio with examples of content written for executive level professionals.
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM strategy.
- Experience developing content for lead generation campaigns.
- Previous experience writing copy for distribution on LinkedIn and/or related professional websites.
- Proven ability to communicate product value to C-suite senior level executives.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in professional copy-writing.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in content marketing.
- 1 to 3 years’ of social media marketing experience for a corporate brand.
- Experience with Google AdWords campaigns.
- Superior communication skills and organizational skills.
Please provide a resume and a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
500 N. Dearborn Suite 500 | Chicago, IL 60654
Chicago, IL 60654