Careers at Q1 Productions
Inside Sales Associate
Q1 Productions, a growing business, is expanding our team. This role is for candidates who have a passion for sales with drive, desire and the ability to succeed.
Q1 Productions designs and develops webinars, training courses, conference programs and forums aimed at specifically targeted audiences in order to provide strategic and timely information. Through a rigid production process focused on end-user research and design, our team is able to understand the immediate business concerns of today’s leading executives. Whether focusing on new or pending legislative issues, enhanced business processes or technologies that will drive efficiency and customer service, our programs provide solutions to the urgent needs of our attendees.
- Collaborative and social work environment
- Causal dress code
- Company outings
- Company-sponsored, charitable opportunities including local 5Ks
- Competitive package includes health, dental, vision, 401k
- Generous paid time off policy (14 days during first year)
- Paid Holiday shut down December 24th through January 1st
- 7 additional paid holidays
- Excellent work/life balance
- Upward mobility, career advancement
River North, accessible by CTA and METRA
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Projected first year earnings, $40k to $70k
- Frequent incentive opportunities for great results
- 3 months to 2 years, inside sales experience (Internships count!)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Lead generation
- Cold calling
- Closing Deals
- Making Money
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q1 Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Q1 Productions hires without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetics or citizenship status.