ABOUT THE FORUM
The Executive Leadership Support Forum Series provides executive assistants with a professional development and networking opportunity with EA thought leaders, expert trainers and regional EA peers. Workshops led by professional training and development facilitators coupled with robust and collaborative exchange group sessions will provide high-level strategies to the modern day executive assistant. Topics will cover a wide range of challenges faced by EAs with an ultimate goal of increasing the productivity and profile of the executive leadership support role.
Participants for each program will include executive assistants of leading executives throughout the specific business community, with a focus on top business and government leaders in the specific city or region. Executive assistants targeted will represent support staff from C-suite executives, with a focus on Chief Executive Officers, Presidents & Chairmen. As leading influencers, executive support staff are of essential importance to the smooth running of operations in each executive suite.
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Assistant to CEO, President or Chairman
EARN IAAP CAP RECERTIFICATION POINTS
The Executive Leadership Support Forum has been approved for IAAP CAP recertification points. Contact [email protected] for more information.
June 28-29, 2017 | New York City, NY
July 19-20, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
September 13-14, 2017 | Phoenix, AZ
September 19-20, 2017 | Seattle, WA
October 4-5, 2017 | Minneapolis, MN
October 16-17, 2017 | Dallas, TX
October 19-20, 2017 | Houston, TX
October 25-26, 2017 | Denver, CO
November 8-9, 2017 | San Diego, CA
November 15-16, 2017 | Tampa, FL
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING
WHAT PRESENTERS ARE SAYING
DO YOU NEED HELP GAINING BUDGET APPROVAL?
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP SUPPORT FORUM:
- A forum dedicated solely to helping executive assistants do their job more effectively and efficiently.
- Inspiring, cutting edge workshops will provide attendees with immediate, translatable and actionable know-how.
- Interactive educational sessions are led by EA thought leaders and professional development coaches.
- An unmatched opportunity to network and idea share with executive assistants in your local area.
- Master underutilized functionalities within the Microsoft Office Suite to streamline productivity.
BY ATTENDING THIS FORUM, I WILL GAIN:
- Effective communication methods to enhance departmental relationships and to resolve conflict in the workplace.
- Strategies to become a well-respected partner of the executive leadership team.
- Increased productivity and time-saving tools through hands-on Microsoft technology training.
- Insight into a successful strategic business partnership and best practices to establish on-going collaboration.
- Career development strategies including building a portfolio and negotiating terms of employment.
NEW YORK CITY REGISTRATION
|Early Registration||On or Before 6/9/17||$1,850|
|Standard Registration||After 6/9/17||$1,950|
|Early Registration||On or Before 6/30/17||$1,250|
|Standard Registration||After 6/30/17||$1,500|
|Early Registration||On or Before 8/18/17||$1,500|
|Standard Registration||After 8/18/17||$1,700|
NEED HELP GAINING BUDGET APPROVAL?
Request an Approval Letter from our Marketing Department [email protected]
500 N. Dearborn Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60654
Q1 Productions is a Chicago-based developer of executive level educational conference content, servicing multiple industries with over 80 conference programs hosted throughout the country each year. For more information, please visit the website: www.q1productions.com
FOLLOW THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE