ABOUT THE FORUM
The Q1 Executive Leadership Support Forums will provide executive assistants representing leading organization an educational opportunity for learning and knowledge share with their peers. Presentations, led by executive assistants will provide an inside look at the methods and strategies utilized by successful assistants that have struck the delicate balance of professionalism and prioritization. Topics will cover a wide range of challenges faced by leadership support with an ultimate goal of increasing the productivity and profile of executive leadership support staff, making the executive assistant conference a can’t-miss event.
Participants for each program will include executive assistants of leading executives throughout the specific business community, with a focus on top business and government leaders in the specific city or region. Executive assistants targeted will represent support staff from C-suite executives, with a focus on Chief Executive Officers, Presidents & Chairmen. As leading influencers, executive support staff are of essential importance to the smooth running of operations in each executive suite.
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Assistant to CEO, President or Chairman
EARN IAAP CAP RECERTIFICATION POINTS
The Executive Leadership Support Forum has been approved for IAAP CAP recertification points. Contact [email protected] for more information.
March 8-9, 2017 | Toronto, Canada | Real Sports
March 29-30, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
April 5-6, 2017 | Raleigh, NC
May 3-4, 2017 | Boston, MA
May 17-18, 2017 | Bay Area, CA
June 14-15, 2017 | San Diego, CA
June 28-29, 2017 | New York City, NY
July 19-20, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
September 13-14, 2017 | Phoenix, AZ
September 19-20, 2017 | Seattle, WA
October 4-5, 2017 | Minneapolis, MN
October 11-12, 2017 | Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
October 25-26, 2017 | London, England
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING
“Please do this in Chicago again next year — I’d like to bring my coworkers.”
“All presentations were amazing! I learned many valuable tools from each speaker that I am taking away with me. Motivational, energetic and informative!”
“Networking with peers, excellent educational content, and women empowering women!”
WHAT PRESENTERS ARE SAYING
“The opportunity to help others be successful, (not just your execs), and being a team player…It also reinforces one of the values of our company of being a team player, and they feel it.”
DO YOU NEED HELP GAINING BUDGET APPROVAL?
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCES
- This is a conference dedicated solely to solving problems faced by assistants supporting senior level executives.
- Inspiring, cutting edge workshops will provide executive assistants with immediate, translatable and actionable know how.
- Presenters represent leading companies in the Midwest, Toronto, Atlanta, and Raleigh-Durham including the Fedex Express, Miami Children’s Health System, Salesforce, Zimmer Biomet, Indianapolis Airport Authority, JPMorgan Chase, Rogers Communications, BMO Financial Group, University of Toronto, The Weather Channel, Cisco, The Coca-Cola Company, IBM, Fidelity Investments, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and many more!
- Interactive and educational sessions will be led by industry thought leaders and professional development coaches.
- An unmatched opportunity to network and idea share with executive assistance peers in your area.
BY ATTENDING THIS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE, YOU WILL GAIN
- Increased productivity through efficient and effective management of executive schedules and priorities.
- How to become a strategic business partner by aligning responsibilities with corporate goals & targets.
- Hands on technology training with Microsoft, Mac and Google platforms to streamline efficiency and organization.
- Communication strategies for enhanced verbal, physical and written skills.
- Tools to maintain high levels of work ethic to reach personal and professional goals.
- Successful strategies in balancing the needs of multiple executives.
|Early Registration||On or Before 2/10/17||$1,500|
|Standard Registration||After 2/10/17||$1,700|
|Early Registration||On or Before 3/3/17||$1,500|
|Standard Registration||After 3/3/17||$1,700|
|Early Registration||On or Before 3/10/17||$1,500|
|Standard Registration||After 3/10/17||$1,700|
|Early Registration||On or Before 4/7/17||$1,500|
|Standard Registration||After 4/7/17||$1,700|
NEED HELP GAINING BUDGET APPROVAL?
Request an Approval Letter from our Marketing Department [email protected]
500 N. Dearborn Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60654
Q1 Productions is a Chicago-based developer of executive level educational conference content, servicing multiple industries with over 80 conference programs hosted throughout the country each year. For more information, please visit the website: www.q1productions.com
FOLLOW THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST