ABOUT THE FORUM
Throughout the Pharmaceutical & Medical Device industries, corporations are continually looking to manufacturing operations as an area for cost-savings and reductions, while achieving the highest possible levels of quality assurance and regulatory compliance. In an era where products across the life sciences industry are becoming increasingly complex and requiring highly sophisticated manufacturing processes, the pressure faced by manufacturing teams is immense. As a result, many organizations are looking to partner with technology providers and consultants to bring in an outside perspective or technology that will ultimately assist in streamlining operations. In the sixth annual installment, the Q1 Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Manufacturing & Quality Assurance Forum will continue to provide the industry with a platform where discussion and knowledge share flourishes, and where true solutions and best practices can be shared.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED
- Implementation of enhanced serialization and tracking requirements in pharma and device
- Understanding detailed changes in international manufacturing regulatory requirements
- Finding and delivering on opportunities in manufacturing in developing markets
- Optimization of packaging and labeling operations including enhanced sterilization options
- Best practices in working with suppliers and supplier quality assurance across the industry