ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
For pharmaceutical and medical device companies in Latin America, the sales training department is becoming increasingly more important to the overall business success. Due to the exponential rate of market growth in Latin America, a unique opportunity is presented for life science organizations to revitalize their sales training techniques. Establishing the importance of sales training to upper management during this stage of expansion in Latin American sales is extremely imperative and beneficial to training professionals. As such, Q1 Productions has worked closely with sales training and development leaders in building a two-day conference that will provide attendees with valuable tools and strategies to assist in further developing and strengthening sales training strategy specific to Latin America.
Throughout the two-day program, attendees will hear case studies, panel discussions and informative and solutions-based presentations from US and Latin America-based sales trainers, sales force effectiveness leaders, learning and development academic experts, consultants and vendors. The conference will cover a range of topics that will highlight the common challenges that sales trainers face in identifying innovative and effective training techniques.
Overall, this conference will create an opportunity for networking and knowledge share amongst participants with innovative and engaging presentations. As with all Q1 conferences, presenters will bring years of experience representing major pharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as forward-thinking and emerging leaders. Participants will have the opportunity to walk away with tangible strategies to improve their sales training results that can be implemented with immediate impact.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Planning For the Future: Molding Sales Training Techniques for 2013 & Beyond
- Evaluating Competencies and Developing Skills: Creating a Foundation of Success for Sales Reps
- Overcoming Cultural and Language Barriers in Sales Training and Development
- Rising Above Barriers & Enhancing Communication between Sales Trainers & the Field Sales Force
- Innovative Sales Strategies: Incorporating New Selling Techniques into Training
- Establishing Effective Communication Skills & Coaching Sales Reps to Become a Valuable Clinical Resource
- Transitioning Training from a Product Specific Focus to a Patient-Centered Message
- Training the Experienced Sales Rep for Development and Talent Retention
- Innovative Training Techniques for the Millennial Generation
- Balancing Classroom Training With Distance Learning
- Case Study: The Evolving Technology Landscape: Utilizing Mobile Learning for Training
- Implementing eLearning Technologies into the Sales Training Curriculum
- Training Never Stops: Instituting a Continuing Education Program
- Who Is Training The Sales Trainer? – Implementing Learning and Development Opportunities
- Leading without Authority: Fostering Greater Relationships with Sales Reps and Managers
- Bridging the Gap: Merging Sales Force Effectiveness & Training Departments for Optimal Sales Rep Performance
- Understanding Benefits of Implementing Emotional Intelligence into Sales Training Techniques
- Predicting Performance through Training Excellence