ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
With European healthcare authorities’ ongoing focus on authorizing reimbursement only to the most beneficial medical products, and furthermore continuous healthcare budget decreases in member states, device and diagnostic manufacturers are aggressively revising reimbursement and market access strategies to fit the evolving political and economic environment in Europe. HTAs and Payers demand for proof of product scientific and economic value and are increasingly challenging device and diagnostic organizations with real-world data and RCT-generated evidence requests. Understanding regulators’ expectations and trends in evidence requirements in different European countries is of the utmost importance to reimbursement and market access executives at this time, as well as methods to efficiently open communication with regulators with the aim of influencing processes and decisions, notably for innovative products.
Building upon the success of 5 previous editions, the 6th annual European Device & Diagnostic Reimbursement & Market Access Conference will once more welcome participants to a platform for both industries to engage in insightful discussions, share strategies that have proven to be successful, and gain enhanced knowledge on evolving as a business, at the same pace as the market, through various presenter profiles ranging from health regulators to stakeholders and academia, as well as distinguished peers from the industry. The audience will also be given a unique opportunity to listen to very practical real-life case studies specific to each industry, making this program the annual must-attend event that the industry has come to expect.
- Clarification of the Current EU Economic Environment & Impact on Reimbursement
- In-Depth & Practical Understanding of Real World Evidence Trends & Requirements
- Open Discussion with HTAs to Best Meet Evidence & Value Dossier Requirements
- Access Markets by Engaging With Purchasers: Hospital & Industry Perspectives
- Gain Insight in Evolving EU Access Trends: Patient Involvement, Tendering and More
- Practical Approach to EU Markets via Device and Diagnostic Real Life Case Studies