ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
As market access structures for medical devices in the Canadian provinces continue to evolve and gain attention throughout the world, device companies continue to face challenges in securing successful funding and reimbursement for their products. Representing one of the world’s largest markets, with great diversity in the reimbursement requirements and processes from individual provinces, companies are finding the Canadian market to be demanding, yet opportunistic. With a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the Canadian healthcare system, the varied sensitivities and province diversities, along with an awareness of where guidance is headed, companies will have the ability to fully capitalize on this growing market.
Designed not only for organizations currently operating in Canada, but also those investigating the Canadian market from abroad, this two-day executive level program will provide participants with extensive, in-depth learning and knowledge share. Through case study driven presentations, high level keynote sessions as well as round table panel discussions complemented by multiple networking opportunities, the program will foster a sense of collaboration. This unique conference program will help bring clarity to medical device companies wishing to maximize presence in Canada.
KEY CONFERENCE TAKEAWAYS:
- CADTH Update: Establishing the Value of a Device to Secure Reimbursement and Encourage Innovation
- Translating Health Economics Data to Create a Value Proposition That Appeals To Hospitals
- Advocating For Innovation: Successful Markets Access & Reimbursement for ‘Disruptive Technologies’
- HTA Insight on Region Specific Review Processes
- Medical Device Group Purchasing In Canada: The Past, Present, and Future