DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA: 9th Annual Innovations in Medical Device Clinical Research Conference
April 11-12, 2016 | Arlington, VA | Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Don’t miss out on the most popular meeting for clinical research professionals and put your company on the forefront of the medical device industry. Join us for the 9th Annual Innovations in Medical Device Clinical Research Conference and hear from the most successful leaders in the industry!
Discuss the most top-of-mind issues, trends, and challenges with your peers and take part in interactive workshops and networking opportunities. Take a look at what you can expect this year:
- New dates and location
- Insights from FDA representatives
- More networking opportunities
Check out just a few of the highlighted sessions:
- Implementing Risk-Based Strategies to Monitor Clinical Studies for Improved Data Quality and Lessened Risk
- Led by Evan Rosenfeld of Neurorex, Inc.
- Supplying Impactful Clinical Data to Market Access Teams to Support Reimbursement Goals
- Led by Ya-Chen Tonar of Bruin Biometrics, LLC
- FDA-CMS Parallel Review Process: Reflection on the Pilot Program and Adapting to Expected Guidance
- Led by Rochelle Fink of the FDA, and Sandra Statz of Exact Sciences Corporation
- Randomizing Clinical Studies Within Medical Device Clinical Research
- Led by Katherine Tweden of Enteromedics, Inc.